Frequently Asked Questions
What is the thread count of your bed linen?
- Our thread counts vary between 200TC to 300TC (approximately)
What is the difference between a flat sheet and fitted sheet?
- Flat sheets are a rectangular sheet which can be tucked underneath the mattress and could be easily folded.
- Fitted sheets have elasticated corners that are designed to be pulled over a mattress to ensure a snug, secure fit on the mattress.
Why are your fitted sheets made only on pre order?
- We tailor fitted sheets to suit each individual mattress, thus it is not readily available unlike flat sheets
What if my bedding purchase is not the right size I wanted?
- No worries! We offer easy return/exchange within 14 days of your purchase (refer return policy)
Can I make a custom order?
- Of course you can! Feel free to contact us for placing custom orders